10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fergs

Reaction score
Good news: Truck is at the dealership, inspection completed, has tonneau cover attached, and looks amazing

To be expected Bad News: recall needs to be fixed and dealership is still waiting on the part. At the earliest it will be in tomorrow

worse news: there is another blizzard of 8-10 inches of snow coming through that will more than likely delay deliveries as interstates will be shut down. That part I need may not get in till next week

Always have to end with one good thing: Playoff football starts this weekend. It's not truck related but it's fun

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be happy if mine was at the dealership... at least I would know where it is and have somewhat of an expectation of delivery. My truck is now released and waiting on shipping... at least there is some movement. i did call my dealer to make sure the parts were on order... they are. So hoping mine is a quick turn around when it arrives.

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i feel like i'm one of the only ones from 10/11 stuck in "In Production" purgatory still.

i love how i have a delivery ETA of 1/21 and the truck hasn't been released from the plant. it will forever perplex me why the communication has been so incredibly terrible from Ford to customers, hiding real reasons. honestly goes a long way...

Im identical except my truck has allegedly been released. Per the dealer, one of his systems shows my truck on Ramp 51 at Flatrock, one shoes it shipped and Ford's tracking site still says "In production" with an ETA of 1/21 (ordered 6/17, blend 10/14, "In production" 10/18). This process has demonstrated Ford's utter lack of GAS for its customers

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is great you guys are finally getting shipped out! FML what a long wait.

We are flying back to the CHI today for the Snoball raptor event this weekend. Really wish the truck was here!

I think the guys going rail have a better chance of us convoy guys. Have a lot of friends in the trucking industry, crazy whats going on there.
Kind of seem like it. There are folks an hour from the plant having difficulties getting a truck delivered. And the rest of us in a convoy are all stuck waiting on shipment. Probably takes some degree of luck in order to get on a truck. But all the ones going by rail are hitting dealers fairly quick

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news: Truck is at the dealership, inspection completed, has tonneau cover attached, and looks amazing

To be expected Bad News: recall needs to be fixed and dealership is still waiting on the part. At the earliest it will be in tomorrow

worse news: there is another blizzard of 8-10 inches of snow coming through that will more than likely delay deliveries as interstates will be shut down. That part I need may not get in till next week

Always have to end with one good thing: Playoff football starts this weekend. It's not truck related but it's fun
The good news is that these delays will keep you from being added to my people that I hate spreadsheet. That should make you want to :pepper:

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i feel like i'm one of the only ones from 10/11 stuck in "In Production" purgatory still.

i love how i have a delivery ETA of 1/21 and the truck hasn't been released from the plant. it will forever perplex me why the communication has been so incredibly terrible from Ford to customers, hiding real reasons. honestly goes a long way...
Your not alone, mine is the same. 10/11. Shows built on 10/19 and in production eta still shows 1/21.

mully722

Full Access Member
Reaction score

"At the earliest, it will be in tomorrow" I was told within a week! FML!

Graptor81

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been a fly on wall, figured it was time for me to share.

My truck OD- 7/19, BD 10/19, Built 1/05 still in built status on tracker.

My dealer sent a screenshot that showed my truck left flat rock MI to New Boston rail-yard on 1/9. Found the number for NB yard and called to inquire and requested to expedite. The lady was helpful, she said she will “HOT TAG” it but rest is out of her hands. Today 1/13, I called again and found out that it was loaded yesterday. With ETA of 5 days to NJ. Just wanted to share for those that or stuck on ramp 5M, New Boston, MI

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am now under the impression that our order priorities are actually 100% dependent on Zone Reps. If a certain dealer has a bad rep... good luck getting your truck in a reasonable time. That would also explain why those that paid 10-15k adm got theirs first... incentivizes the rep to push Ford for delivery if they have a little extra skin in the game.

I would love for an investigative journalist to do a piece on how badly Ford lies and is operating in a shady manner. James D and I's trucks are no where to be found and our salesperson said that the rep is just stringing them along with half truths.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter