10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was originally part of this group but got bumped to Nov 11. Just got the call that it's off of rail and onto convoy from New York. Hopefully other north east raptors were on the railcar and get delivery. I'm hoping to pick it up next week (if not earlier). Hang in there!

thomasfoxworthy

Reaction score
Cathy Wood’s thoughts on ford and gm are pretty interesting. Shes saying the popularity of the used market is here to stay, don’t be surprised when fords sales tank because of their inability to deliver, leave ev to the companies that have it dialed in

Cathie is in quite an interesting situation, i love her investment theses and she could end up looking quite brilliant in a few years if she and the ARK crew are able to stay solvent, brutal drawdown in the last year. anyhow, a discussion not fit for this thread lol

curious how this situation will play out for Ford and GM vs. the american EV native companies. I see so many Audi e-trons and Taycan's out here in Denver and the rest of CO, seems like the VW group has gotten it right so far.

mobiia

Reaction score
Looks like mine just shipped this morning. Went into production 10/28, and officially "built" on 12/31. ETA is 2/08, and the window sticker mysteriously disappeared today. Stay faithful, friends

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update. Dealer just called me and said internally just updated to on ramp 51 in Flat Rock. He says that change is listed as having occured 1/6 but that he checked yesertday and wasnt updated to that until today. However, his vehicle locator system actually lists it as in transmit. Of course, Fords tracking site still show me as "in production" with an ETA of 1/21.

Who f*cking knows what to make of that conflicting information