10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazing how incompetent ford has been through this process. How many of us are in this thread to only occasionally have one of the trucks that have been sitting for months trickle out

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure a Gen3 Raptor was the first to arrive at the Blue Origin capsule this morning.... probably someone's Leadfoot Grey got "pre-empted" for Jeff Bezos....

Looked like some new Broncos, also... there goes the Bronco folks waiting on theirs!

Bezos may have paid a little over MSRP to jump the line?

1639241917228.png

Last edited:

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tracker isn't working for me. I click Submit and nothing happens. Tried multiple browsers. It went down for me yesterday after my usual 6 am check.
Hasn’t worked for me since yesterday either.

Keep it classy, Ford. Keep it classy.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hasn’t worked for me since yesterday either.

Keep it classy, Ford. Keep it classy.
Okay... who broke the tracker now? Was working yesterday afternoon.... those early AM hits are apparently just more than it can handle... and they have to resurrect it mid-day... except no one is home over the weekend to hook up the defibrillator paddles to it!

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay... who broke the tracker now? Was working yesterday afternoon.... those early AM hits are apparently just more than it can handle... and they have to resurrect it mid-day... except no one is home over the weekend to hook up the defibrillator paddles to it!
The paddles are plugged in. They’re just missing chips.

charlesp461

Reaction score
I check multiple time a day, the tracker seems to go down at least once a day for me, I always hope that means something is changing but hasn’t happened that way for me yet, is great to see that some people are seeing movement though.