10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always heard it was more of a utilitarian vehicle.... sorta like the Camry among ships.... seems a little "beneath the radar" for someone who likes the "flash" of a Raptor! But... I guess if you like that sort of thing.... :). Upon reflection.... it looks like one of those old "WartHogs" that were so brutally effective, on steroids!

View attachment 332095

Obligatory video post

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Always heard it was more of a utilitarian vehicle.... sorta like the Camry among ships.... seems a little "beneath the radar" for someone who likes the "flash" of a Raptor! But... I guess if you like that sort of thing.... :). Upon reflection.... it looks like one of those old "WartHogs" that were so brutally effective, on steroids!

View attachment 332095
Lol I see your point now, the Razorcrest was more for hauling kids around. Not sure what the Raptor would equate to in that universe, maybe the Slave1? Jedi Starfighter? But that's why I am upgrading to the Raptor

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I see your point now, the Razorcrest was more for hauling kids around. Not sure what the Raptor would equate to in that universe, maybe the Slave1? Jedi Starfighter? But that's why I am upgrading to the Raptor
Maybe the X-Wing? Just fun stuff in an otherwise depressing forum right now...