10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Metronome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping this is the week for me. I'm build date of 10/1...9/30 blend. still showed "in production" as of yesterday. Hoping that changes tomorrow am.

TimmyP

Reaction score
@TimmyP Did yours have the "Auto Start-Stop" deleted, or the pro power included? Wondering what is the key "sticking point". Good Luck!!
I have the Auto Start and the Pro Power, not sure what it is. Just updated saying that it has shipped and will be 2 -4 weeks, I don't remember the exact verbiage.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Auto Start and the Pro Power, not sure what it is. Just updated saying that it has shipped and will be 2 -4 weeks, I don't remember the exact verbiage.
Thanks for the info. Rumor was that things moved through better without those two things.... so good to know that builds that include those are actually going through.... not that I have a vested interest... (yes, I have the Auto Start/Stop and Pro Power) :cool:

UCF-150

Reaction score
Maybe this is better suited in a thread but are there any potential concerns with the truck sitting for 2+ months? Mine has a “built date” of 10/19 but still “in production”. Delivery ETA switched from 12/31 to 1/3 this morning

Things that came to mind for me are if there’s gas sitting in the tank (which I don’t know if there is) and if the truck isn’t being moved there is potential for flat spots on the tires (especially since the air pressure has probably dropped with the cold weather). Battery could be impacted as well.

I’m sure vehicles sit in lots all the time for 2+ months and I could be putting too much thought into it but was just something that has been running through my mind recently.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe this is better suited in a thread but are there any potential concerns with the truck sitting for 2+ months? Mine has a “built date” of 10/19 but still “in production”. Delivery ETA switched from 12/31 to 1/3 this morning

Things that came to mind for me are if there’s gas sitting in the tank (which I don’t know if there is) and if the truck isn’t being moved there is potential for flat spots on the tires (especially since the air pressure has probably dropped with the cold weather). Battery could be impacted as well.

I’m sure vehicles sit in lots all the time for 2+ months and I could be putting too much thought into it but was just something that has been running through my mind recently.
short answer yes you are thinking too much