10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What part of the country are we all? We are Chi town
Fort Wayne Indiana, I think kevo is PA, raptorny is NY I assume LOL. I know there was a thread started with it, maybe we should just make a new one. I think most liked the convoy idea as everyone would be passing like right by me on the way so we can detour a little and grab some or meet them on the way ect. Just gotta organize it which won't be hard either on here in a thread or a big group chat thing like discord or such

RGB

Reaction score
I can't remember someone started a thread thing I thought....maybe....idc when we go, I got a week left of vacation this year and 2 next. I'm down whenever, if anyone has Facebook/Instagram message me here and I'll add ya all, or create a new thread for us so we can actually keep track LOL. Not like we don't have time to do this while we wait for our forgotten trucks
Jumping the gun…. Thread. It’s where the idea of a convoy and March classes were posted.

Cmart

Reaction score
All the other weeks seem to have a thread, so I figured why shouldn't we?

Who all is here with me?

If our trucks are built the week of Columbus Day when can we expect delivery? I'd love to have it by 11/15 so I can get the windows tinted, XPEL front wrap, and bed cover installed before I leave for Thanksgiving vacation on 11/20.
I went from an Aug build week, to Sep 27th build week, to Sep 29th build DAY, to now Oct 11th build week.