10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But, that assumes the truck arrives… currently doesn’t look good for anything arriving anytime soon. I would not be surprised if ford removed model years from products and just gave names / generations to things going forward, in order to protect themselves.
Protect themselves from what? The trucks are built, they will get delivered eventually. We knew from the start it was a late model year run (started building in July). New model delays always happen just ask the Gen 2 early adopters or the Bronco guys.. Ford doesn’t care, dealers will pay for all the product they can get.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welp, might as well hop in here. been lurking for a while.

Agate Black
801A
Moonroof

ordered 8/3/21
blend 10/11/21
built 10/19/21
shipped N/A

tracker shows In Production still

FP has a 12/28-1/3/22 delivery ETA window, it's supposedly off chip hold but still awaiting shipping assignment. painful wait so far as my sales guy expected the truck to make it the first week of November, but not as bad as y'all who ordered June, sheesh!

i am sure everything will be worth the wait. as much as my patience is being tested. there is no substitute for this truck for what i want it for, unless several compromises were made.

happy holidays to all y'all

Checked last night with the pals app and got a glimmer of hope…as shipping info was populated on their tracker. Then, at 9am my dealership called….My Truck was shipped.

Crazy excited but still plenty of time for the whole thing to go sour. No idea what condition it will arrive in, hopefully it will be fantastic. Still have to navigate the driveshaft recall and check for the other known defects….but they are shipping them out.

Ordered: 6/18
Blended: 11/04
“Built” status achieved on tracker: 12/15
Convoy Dispatched: 12/23

The tracker only updated to show built status but not shipped. I checked the pals/jack cooper website others on here have shared to get the shipping information with my VIN.

Good luck to all and Merry Christmas!