10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m glad y’all are super excited because I am def not
I'm with you... this cluster has definitely sucked some of excitement out of the process for me. Maybe it will change when I actually get my truck, but I am pretty down on Ford in general at this point!

TimmyP

Reaction score
Dope! Did your tracker ever update to "shipped"?
Yes it did, it was pretty accurate the entire time. I read all the horror stories, but tried to not worry about when it got here. I checked usually once or twice a week, so not like I did a very good job blocking it out lol. It did say 1/3/21 for delivery, but monday it updated to 12/23 and obviously got in a day early. Never showed an update in palsapp but it did show up there with a NULL

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree on losing the excitement. When I ordered my 2018, I could at least see progress along the way until it got here three months later. This time I’m six months in with no end in sight. My blend date was 10/20 with a “produced” date of 10/23. As of today, it still hasn’t been released from the plant and has an eta on the tracker of 12/31 as it has for weeks. I was told today that a best guess eta would be at least mid-January, but who really knows.