10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Metronome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another update!!! I quoted earlier that I had a 10/19 blend, I had a 10/16 blend. Original production 10/19 then the hold, shipped 12/3. Dealer called yesterday, it's at the rail yard and will be to the dealership tomorrow! They are finally moving. Mine is a 801a, 37, power pkg but no roof
Why didn’t you get a roof on it?? Convertible Raptor! Cool!!

Metronome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the chat with FP. No movement and hasnt been any since the original "in production" date in Oct. See you all next year. Most likely going to kick it over to the 2/22 chat with the 22 orders because that's prob where i'll be by the time its said and done
Don’t waste your time with FP. They know nothing. Your dealer will be the best source

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got off the chat with FP. No movement and hasnt been any since the original "in production" date in Oct. See you all next year. Most likely going to kick it over to the 2/22 chat with the 22 orders because that's prob where i'll be by the time its said and done
You and me both man, this was our last shot to get it before next year. Sorry. I am just as disappointed as you

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not expecting it, but we could still get them this year. Ford should be shipping over the next week or so. They want the 21s off of the lots. I think the production line goes down, but I'd be surprised if OT isn't paid to get the vehicles in rework out.

If mine ships today or over the weekend, I have a shot, maybe not a great one, but it's a shot. I know that vehicles have arrived in my area in 10 days after shipping.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated the tracker today... it now shows built 12/15!! now to look through these chats and find out how long after built people are seeing their vehicle show up...

I hate to be the downer, just trying to temper expectations :p Mine has been in the 'built' status since 10/14 and is still awaiting shipment...no chip hold/fender hold/nothing. And I only live < 1 hr from Dearborn you think they would've shipped by now, so it could be a toss up as to when your truck shows up. Seems like it's luck of the draw who gets their truck shipped out...hopefully it's sooner for you!

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not expecting it, but we could still get them this year. Ford should be shipping over the next week or so. They want the 21s off of the lots. I think the production line goes down, but I'd be surprised if OT isn't paid to get the vehicles in rework out.

If mine ships today or over the weekend, I have a shot, maybe not a great one, but it's a shot. I know that vehicles have arrived in my area in 10 days after shipping.
Bro, James D and I have Michigan deliveries and we still... have zero movement.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's all bogus. They can ship orders from July to Texas but can't even get a truck built and shipped down the street. There are still rare cases with the tracker not updating and it just arrives, that just happened to one guy online yesterday but I mean those are few and far in-between.