1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine changed to built/shipped the very next day after it was denied.
Mine has been 'Activation pending' ever since I was able to try and activate it a week or so ago.

My truck is scheduled to arrive at a South Carolina rail yard on the 24th. From there it needs to go about 2 & 1/2 hours north to my dealer via convoy. I've been waiting since last June on a '21 that never got scheduled. So until it's in my driveway, I won't believe it. But I am so excited for it to happen!

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ETA hasn't changed 3/28. The dealer called and said that it departed the hub where vehicles are unloaded (100 miles or so)

Ford tracker still shows that it's not shipped along with no changes to the window sticker. ordertrack.app hasn't changed either. I had 3 emails about order delays from Ford so I am glad I snatched this one up. Truthfully I don't think my other allocated order will be picked up, the other 2022 F150 XL is going on 3 months without starting production and the 2022 Expedition Platinum for my wife is at 2 months without anything.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc