09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Metronome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
umm that would mean you have been driving it for a month?
not so...Truck was built on 10/1. Showed in the system as "In Production" but in the notes for FP and the dealer they could see the truck was "produced" just on chip hold. So the truck was "built" on 10/1, just not finished with the chips and move to the "built" status on their tracker. So no, it doesn't mean i've been driving it for a month. Means its been sitting, built, at Ford since 10/1 :)

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we're getting some good movement from what I've been seeing over the past week or 2. My 9/29 blend was finally marked as "Built" on 12/3 per the Ford tracker and is currently in transit somewhere in the middle of Kentucky via Norfolk Southern Corp rail. Should reach the Atlanta area within the next couple of days then probably just another day or 2 to get it to the dealership.

Hope everyone else in the 9/27 squad is seeing movement as well!

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tracker has been spotty for me as well, but I just identified a couple of workarounds. First, use Internet Explorer and not Chrome, Edge or Safari to query the tracker. For some reason, the site works for me on the old-fashioned Explorer but not on any of the fancy new browsers. Second, rather than submit an order number and VIN, use the following link in any browser (replacing the 0s with the VIN) https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=00000000000000000

Metronome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tracker has been spotty for me as well, but I just identified a couple of workarounds. First, use Internet Explorer and not Chrome, Edge or Safari to query the tracker. For some reason, the site works for me on the old-fashioned Explorer but not on any of the fancy new browsers. Second, rather than submit an order number and VIN, use the following link in any browser (replacing the 0s with the VIN) https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=00000000000000000
Internet Explorer?? What is that? haha. Is that next to my Netscape dial up button? or is it the AOL icon? just jokes...If you're NOT on a PC and you have a Mac thus no Internet Explorer, you can attempt this but it doesn't work at the moment either. I've found over the past week or so that as I get updates the tracker doesnt work for a couple days and then BAM, updated status...could be a lot of updates happening to the parking lot of trucks they had. I've tried loading in an incognito window as well as Chrome and Safari, also cleared my cache...doesn't seem to matter. the one thing I've tried that has worked is attempting to access the tracker from a computer you haven't used (i.e. my wife's computer or one of my kids) and that worked the other day for me when it wouldn't load on my phone, ipad, computer...Worth a try

Cotaco

Reaction score
No dice. I seem to recall there was a url floating around that had both order number and vin "zeros" to fill in and it worked for most