09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble but according to those pictures it went into production on the 9 th. It is not showing built and most likely that eta will go out the window as it will probably get put in the holding pen with all of us waiting on marker lamps.
the pics are only 2 of 5 Computer shots. I didn’t see the need to snap all. There was one screen that indicated “clear for shipment“ and another where the box next to “hold” was not checked. The only thing missing was “Rail car #”. I’m not saying it is a sure thing, just another database.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ramp RA7L here... assume the ramps are for different delivery locations? My sticker says "Rail", I saw one sticker that showed "Convoy", not sure what ramp that was.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they must be. I looked at some window stickers for trucks that are going to be for sale at some local dealers and they are all on the same ramp as mine.

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Likely will be Rail down to Ga, Mine said convoy on the sticker but it went by rail to NFla
Thanks for the info. My dealer mentioned that too a few weeks ago so I suspect you are correct.

Just another example of more confusing, inaccurate and/or conflicting information from Ford.