09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. And my favorite is how people still get all fired up when their window stick date or their tracker ETA changes - totally disregarding that every date Ford has give them for the last 5 months as been totally meaningless -they're still sitting there like Tommy Boy going "Maybe this time will be different!!" or "I feel my 21 Raptor's getting hear real soon!"
Gotta dream....

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you checking the other trackers as well? The f-150 tracker has been working for me. I confirmed with FP and my truck did load out yesterday
i think a lot of us are on chip hold or fender flares. good for you though.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think a lot of us are on chip hold or fender flares. good for you though.
You’re probably right. I thought mine was on a chip hold due to the long delay, but it never had a chip issue. Ford claimed “scheduling issues,” never waited on a chip. They just dropped the ball getting them out the door.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah - the F150 and Mach E ones just show the same info as before.
That sucks. I claim sole responsibility for dragging down ford’s bandwidth, causing the tracker to be down. I check my order religiously. I rarely sleep through the night, I checked it at 1:45 am and again at 3:45 and it updated sometime between then.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another week has gone by and nothing..... My window sticker did update today to today's date. I don't even know why these update? I can't find a single difference in all the prior stickers....

December lurks, sigh.....

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealer sent me a note this morning that his system show my truck has been returned to the ramp for shipping. Maybe it'll be here in a couple of weeks (hopefully sooner, not that far from Dearborn to Rochester!).
Nice! Looks like the early October/September guys might be getting shipped out soon. Still waiting for an update for us mid-October trucks