Allsync reviews and feedback about me!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUSANNE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Guys and gals,

I wanted to start this thread, that way you can all post up after the group buy is over so others can see. Please don't post here until the group buy is done and the products are installed. This will be a great way for all of you to share what audio video devices you added. Thanks

OP
OP
SUSANNE

SUSANNE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Boys, As soon as Bojanges gets time he will be posting the install info. Any questions please let me know. Another group buy could be coming soon, hint hint!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reserving space! Installing mine on Thursday. I'll edit and post pics afterwards.

Edit: Couple of wires missing from the kit to make it play video from the Ipod/iPad. An RCA cable is required and something else I have my installer going to fetch. More info later.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SUSANNE

SUSANNE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Guys my boss has not finished edited and doing what he needs to the install video we made. I will post it as soon as it is done.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI for everyone: you can not use the navigation system and the DVD playback at the same time. The navigation system locks up and freezes your location on the screen where you are when you unlock it for the DVD. I have talked to Nav+ about this, they made it that way thinking no one would use both the DVD player and the navigation at the same time, which is the only I time use it. The only option you can do is keep hitting the phone button for 5 seconds (another dumb thing IMO) to unlock the dvd player. All in all I am happier with the Pioneer AVIC mute wire mod that I did in my 09 F350. Easier to install while both the DVD player and navigation system work at the same time.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Yep, I have a Lockpick on my wife's car and it works the same way.

Although I've never seen it being a problem as you're either using the nav or passenger is watching a movie. Only one screen, right?

As soon as I switch back to nav, the system reaquires my location.

OP
OP
SUSANNE

SUSANNE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
That is an incapability of the radio/vehicle not the allsync. Once you switch back to nav it will recalibrate and show your location. If you are driving on a long trip switch back to nav when you think you are nearing an area where you need directions and then switch back to video once you've made sure you are on track.

OP
OP
SUSANNE

SUSANNE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
hurry up!
or do another group buy I want one yesterday
:lol:

I spoke to him last night and it isn't ready to post yet. He needs to add all type of notes, text and other things for it. He just got back from Brazil so I am sure he will do it sometime this week. There is a group buy running currently in another thread. Or you can call me and order at the standard 10% discount.