"The Yeti" - 2013 Raptor build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
RPG Power Steering Reservoir

So I was cleaning out my coat closet this morning and look what I found! I completely forgot that I had this. :hidesbehindsofa:

I stored it away before I got my '13, got it done finally today.

The install was pretty straight forward. This does require some trimming of the fan shroud but it wasn't a big deal. I actually just used a utility knife to trim back the plastic and then used a Dremel sanding stone to clean up the edges (probably overkill considering you can't see the area you trim...but you know how I roll).

To get the PS fluid level to the recommended "just below the baffle when hot" it took a little less than 1 quart of MERCON V ATF ($5.99 @ NAPA)

DSC00819_zpsf82e1250.jpg

DSC00814_zpsc11492df.jpg

DSC00815_zps445f81f3.jpg

:troll3:
DSC00817_zps5bbcbbe3.jpg

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
being bruce wayne you should have all the money you need to order these parts lol jk

I am sorry, but this batman is on a budget, LoL!!!!!!! I wish I was Bruce Wayne!!!!! I would share with a lot of y'all. Like as in Play it Forward, I get bored easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I was cleaning out my coat closet this morning and look what I found! I completely forgot that I had this. :hidesbehindsofa:

I stored it away before I got my '13, got it done finally today.

The install was pretty straight forward. This does require some trimming of the fan shroud but it wasn't a big deal. I actually just used a utility knife to trim back the plastic and then used a Dremel sanding stone to clean up the edges (probably overkill considering you can't see the area you trim...but you know how I roll).

To get the PS fluid level to the recommended "just below the baffle when hot" it took a little less than 1 quart of MERCON V ATF ($5.99 @ NAPA)

DSC00819_zpsf82e1250.jpg

DSC00814_zpsc11492df.jpg

DSC00815_zps445f81f3.jpg

:troll3:
DSC00817_zps5bbcbbe3.jpg

Nice!!!! I don't notice the trim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
This RPG reservoir added a lot of functionality and style to the YETI. If I could give a shameless plug...get yourself one of these reservoirs if you off-road at all. I did a quick run tonight that usually makes my PS pump whine...purred like a kitten with this piece installed....and it looks damn good!!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Banned
Reaction score
wonder if it would fit my ranger.

sounds like i got a supercharger sometimes lmao

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Some more jealousy coming your way.
Man that's nice. For some reason I thought you installed it on your other Raptor and it was gone with it. Glad you kept it.
"B-" my friend. lol
I know how your a B- kind of guy.