Official Adam's Group Guy Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't be against extending it some I wont be washing much anyhow it's still -12 this morning.

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ I'm okay with giving a week more if needed to get a few more folks as well

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks to all who've signed up! If you could, please check the OP and make sure I have you on the list. If I missed anyone, let me know!

Yukon Joe, I just sent a message to the warehouse to see if I caught them before they shipped your order. I'll let you know when I hear from them.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score

ezavala02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No group buy for me. Nick just got me set-up with a Premium Cyclo kit plus some other stuff, including many gallon refills. However, if you get to 29, I may just be tempted to take it to 30!

View attachment 42972

View attachment 42973
Nice set Wolf! I also bought the premium cyclo kit and some other products. I received everything right before the weekend and I spent all day Sat and Sun detailing my truck. I wish I would have bought some extra gallon refills like you did especially the all purpose cleaner because the 16oz bottle did not last long and I still need to clean all of my tools and I am all out. Also, the deep wheel cleaner is a must if you do any off-roading. All of the products are amazing and the detailing went great. I did every single step shown in their videos and the polishing got rid off all of my desert pinstriping scratches (see video below). The only thing I still have to do is the Americana Wax because I ran out of time, maybe tonight or tomorrow but when I finish I will post pictures of my truck. It looks amazing and the interior leather conditioner smells awesome. It still had the new car smell and I like that but the leather conditioner changed the smell to more of a fine leather smell.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm pumped to hear you guys are so happy with the goods!!

Can't wait to see some shots of the "pinstripe" removal, hopefully you got some good 50/50 shots of that!!

ezavala02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pumped to hear you guys are so happy with the goods!!

Can't wait to see some shots of the "pinstripe" removal, hopefully you got some good 50/50 shots of that!!

I didn't get any 50/50 shots unfortunately :banghead: but I didn't really polish over the bed graphics so I can take some pics of the pinstriping there. That brings me to a question for you Nick; can I machine polish over the bed graphics?