New fordraptorlight.com fog light bezels coming soon I'm told

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay now that we've been teased with dusk shots, how about taking some in the very dark ones so we can see what the light output is...

Would like to see it in steps as well with and without headlights Etc... and from a cab perspective...that is if you're so inclined to do so.

I'm getting close to buying and I want to see more actual night shots... thanks in advance!!

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure. I will do that in the next few evenings. It was just finished, and I only took a quick few pictures. I can tell you that these things are damn bright! I will have to play with the light alignment to see what works best for me. Wired the 4 Baja cube lights in Aux 4 (10 amp), and the KC HiLites into Aux 5 (5 amp) switches. I am happy beyond my expectations! Now I just need to find a reverse light solution. Everything I have seen so far just hasn't excited me. Thank you Jeff! So worth the wait!

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent man thanks. Look forward to seeing some night shots. I have no doubt those Baja's are bright I just want to see more LOL

Why don't you like the Baja rear light setup? That's what I was leaning towards. Thought I would hook it up to aux 6 as well as reverse. That way I could use it as I want.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Excellent man thanks. Look forward to seeing some night shots. I have no doubt those Baja's are bright I just want to see more LOL

Why don't you like the Baja rear light setup? That's what I was leaning towards. Thought I would hook it up to aux 6 as well as reverse. That way I could use it as I want.

I'll do it tonight for you after I finish my install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Okay now that we've been teased with dusk shots, how about taking some in the very dark ones so we can see what the light output is...

Would like to see it in steps as well with and without headlights Etc... and from a cab perspective...that is if you're so inclined to do so.[emoji6]

I'm getting close to buying and I want to see more actual night shots... thanks in advance!!

Alright I went with rigid d2's. Driving combo, wide, and the KC flex spots. Here's the night shots for light output.

Just the headlights on

a0b386c3d0ae91bab193011ae5770688.jpg

All 3 lights on together.

2cab0e187b834b7cc2fe345eb7092386.jpg

Just the kc flex with headlights on

59f6c9d9937eace9062cddc5d8630468.jpg

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AZ, Very nice thank you for doing this. This is the kind of examples/pics that help with decisions. Clearly the light placement in the bumper definitely lights up the road. I'm even surprised at the difference the KCs make!

Makes them stock headlights look pretty wimpy doesn't it? LOL

Now I'm just waiting for Lars to post/show his dark night shots to see the difference between the Rigids and Baja design. Then I'll make a decision and pull the trigger myself!

Thanks a lot guys

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
AZ, Very nice thank you for doing this. This is the kind of examples/pics that help with decisions. Clearly the light placement in the bumper definitely lights up the road. I'm even surprised at the difference the KCs make!

Makes them stock headlights look pretty wimpy doesn't it? LOL

Now I'm just waiting for Lars to post/show his dark night shots to see the difference between the Rigids and Baja design. Then I'll make a decision and pull the trigger myself!

Thanks a lot guys

No problem dude. I can honestly say this kit is well worth the wait. Jeff literally thought everything out and covered it extensively. He was texting and calling me at 11 his time last night. Where else do you get customer service like that? Good shit Jeff.

As for the lights yea I love the setup and makes the headlights look wimpy to say the least lol.

I personally went with the D2's cause the power and I think they look better than the BD squadron pros. Either way though if you get my setup or the squadron pro you're getting a badass setup for a 100 dollar difference between the two. I'll put a pic below of how they look in the bumper.

Good luck with your decision!

3a303c690abfa1d4ceb723d4fad144e5.jpg

1c917ca856bb2cfd21186e883de4acdb.jpg

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice close up shots... man they really do look nice don't they.

How do they adjust do they have any adjustment within the pot at all? Thanks again for doing this.

Lars... just waiting on you now my friend

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Nice close up shots... man they really do look nice don't they.

How do they adjust do they have any adjustment within the pot at all? Thanks again for doing this.

Lars... just waiting on you now my friend[emoji41]

Yes. They have front/back left/right and tilt forward/backward adjustments on all three lights. No problem [emoji1303]

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I took a few pictures tonight. I installed Baja Squadron Sport Wide Cornering lights, Squadron Sport Spot lights, and KC HiLites with the amber lens covers on.
1st picture is headlamps only

Attachments

• IMG_1175.jpg
    IMG_1175.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 45