Eibach lift springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carbon8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So to sum is the senses that the Geiser will be better because they are progressive which are tuned with the shocks?

Looking to pull the trigger on a pair of these but not sure which ones to get.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So to sum is the senses that the Geiser will be better because they are progressive which are tuned with the shocks?

Looking to pull the trigger on a pair of these but not sure which ones to get.

The geiser springs will definitely be better but will most likely cost a lot more. You can grab these for even cheaper than the regular price if you follow the link a few posts up but the sale ends today.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Carbon8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found in the geiser thread though that are OE system is a linear shock so putting progressive springs on is not the best choice.

Just not sure if I will notice the difference but do not want to do something that could damage the shock.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found in the geiser thread though that are OE system is a linear shock so putting progressive springs on is not the best choice.

Just not sure if I will notice the difference but do not want to do something that could damage the shock.

Linear and progressive springs are not unique to the type of shock you use. You can run progressive springs in any vehicle that came with linear springs and vice versa without and impact on the shock.

Carbon8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Linear and progressive springs are not unique to the type of shock you use. You can run progressive springs in any vehicle that came with linear springs and vice versa without and impact on the shock.

Thanks for the clarification. Is their a link or ETA on the Geiser springs?

MrK

Reaction score
PRO-LIFT-KIT # E30-35-038-01-20
2017 FORD F-150 RAPTOR PRO-LIFT-KIT DATA:
TECHNICAL INFORMATION

OE hub center to fender: 608 mm
PRO-LIFT-KIT hub center to fender: 672 mm

Someone else spoke with eibach and posted regarding its effective height. The 2.5" they note is not the expected height increase, but rather they are 2.5" longer spring. The posted stated they expect the springs are closer to 1.5" of actual ride height difference, so about the height of the BajaMod spacer Setup, or .25" more than RPG 1.5 collar

The RPG 3" collar gets to approx 2.25" of height, which IMO, I think is ideal. These progressive springs with the Svc adj collars might be a great combo to get best of everything (assuming they perform as described). I wish the svc system was more readily avail, had these shocks off too many times already ;)

Just jumping in here to answer any questions you may have, as well as clear this up:

-The actual height measured at install is +2.5"

As you can see from our development data,(and in @ZaneMasterX's original post) the difference in hub center to fender height is 64mm.

Kits are now in stock and shipping!

Last edited:

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just jumping in here to answer any questions you may have, as well as clear this up:

-The actual height measured at install is +2.5"

As you can see from our development data,(and in @ZaneMasterX's original post) the difference in hub center to fender height is 64mm.

Kits are now in stock and shipping!

Thanks for clarifying, apologize for any misinformation, will update my post.

The other post I read just seemed to jive with the images shown, but may very well be angle of the shot, or your trucks rear sits higher. My current 2.25" rise (42.25" ground to fender) looks drastically higher, but if these springs provides an actual 2.5" rise, without the use of a preload collar, that's excellent.

MrK

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying, apologize for any misinformation, will update my post.

The other post I read just seemed to jive with the images shown, but may very well be angle of the shot, or your trucks rear sits higher. My current 2.25" rise (42.25" ground to fender) looks drastically higher, but if these springs provides an actual 2.5" rise, without the use of a preload collar, that's excellent.

Right on, thank you for the fix. Do you still have the post you read that info from?

I have mine in the box and get enough time right now to install!!!

Whoot! Make sure to take photos during the install and share them with the crew on here. If you post on social, please be sure to tag us so we can show it off for you.