Will it fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikepipe597

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could someone please tell me the exact overall length of the super cab and super crew with the overall width with the mirrors folded in. Need to know if I can fit in my garage. Thanks guys.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm bummed that I can't fit my Gen2 into my garage. It sticks out about a foot if the front bumper is just an inch from the front wall. Huge bummer and I'm not excited about keeping outside during the winter months. I was thinking about a CarKing cover but with the antenna, I think it would be a huge PIA to take on and off on a regular basis.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same specs as a regular F150 for the purposes of gauging garage fit, on the Ford site

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm bummed that I can't fit my Gen2 into my garage. It sticks out about a foot if the front bumper is just an inch from the front wall. Huge bummer and I'm not excited about keeping outside during the winter months. I was thinking about a CarKing cover but with the antenna, I think it would be a huge PIA to take on and off on a regular basis.

If that were mine I'd still garage it and devise a way to lower the garage door to the top of the bed then use a tarp or enclosure to cover the lower half. Also, what's on the backside of the garage wall? Any way to bump that area out a foot? My new truck wouldn't sit outside all the time...

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van

I assume your garage has a lip near the back wall. If so, try backing your truck into the garage. I was able to fit a Screw in my garage as long as I backed it in. The rear bumper would be an inch away from the rear wall and the front bumper was just inches from the garage door, but it fit and was secure from thieves and bad weather.