SDHQ ABS Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eagle Keeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set of the ABS guards and I thought I would post a few pictures of them. The overall quality of them is exceptional. I really like that they made a specific one for each corner. I will add installed pictures as time allows.:thumpsup2:

SDHQABS001.jpg

SDHQABS002.jpg

SDHQABS003.jpg

SDHQABS004.jpg

SDHQABS.jpg

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very cool!

What are the white strips (pads?) on each?

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are these the same things that J just installed on his truck but from a different manufacturer? If not, where do they go? I know his were for wheel/speed sensors, but are people having this many problems while offroading with their Raptors that they need these extra tid-bit add-ons?

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered a set of the ABS guards and I thought I would post a few pictures of them. The overall quality of them is exceptional. I really like that they made a specific one for each corner. I will add installed pictures as time allows.:thumpsup2:

SDHQABS001.jpg

SDHQABS002.jpg

SDHQABS003.jpg

SDHQABS004.jpg

SDHQABS.jpg

Right on! Glad you like them.. Here's to hoping you find time for install!!

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are these the same things that J just installed on his truck but from a different manufacturer? If not, where do they go? I know his were for wheel/speed sensors, but are people having this many problems while offroading with their Raptors that they need these extra tid-bit add-ons?

Different mfg... SDHQ... The main protection points are for the rear abs/speed sensors (those will cost you $$ if broken) the front are to help keep the vacuum lines front being popped off from debris
http://www.superduty-hq.com/fordraptorabsguards.aspx

OP
OP
Eagle Keeper

Eagle Keeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I finally found the time to get the ABS gaurds installed. It is a very easy process and would have taken me less than 30 minutes but I had to retake some of the pictures!! I took all the pictures from the front side of the axles. Let me know if you want to see any additional pictures.

Right rear before:
SDHQABS005.jpg

Right rear after:
SDHQABS007.jpg

Right front before:
SDHQABS010.jpg

Right front after:
SDHQABS011.jpg

Left rear before:
SDHQABS008.jpg

Left rear after:
SDHQABS009.jpg