Everglades Raptor Run #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I've done 2 of these so far and we had a great time. As of now were going to try and schedule the next run some time mid january to early february. I just wanted to start this thread to see how many people would be interested in coming.

More details to follow...

Dave

OP
OP
Dkyacht

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the possibly dates are january 19/20, 26/27, or february 2/3. If I can secure a spot we might make a weekend out of it and camp. Let me know how those dates sound.

Dave

OP
OP
Dkyacht

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on coming down to FL in March-ish. My parents migrate down to Panama City beach for the winter and I come down once during the winter to eff off for a week haha Is it hard for you to set one of these up ? I would love to play in some sand while I'm down there.

OP
OP
Dkyacht

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on coming down to FL in March-ish. My parents migrate down to Panama City beach for the winter and I come down once during the winter to eff off for a week haha Is it hard for you to set one of these up ? I would love to play in some sand while I'm down there.

I'm sure we can accommodate! After all its just a group of guys playing in the woods, how hard can that be!

Dave