You order a truck & the dealership allows others to test drive YOUR truck. WWYD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caleb

Reaction score
Just out of curiousity what was the purpose of test driving "many raptors" before buying? They are all pretty much gonna drive the same.

Agreed, but why not? The first test drive was my first ever even being in a Raptor. The others were usually I was looking at what other dealers and the salesman would always ask, "want to take it for a drive?"...uh, sure why not. The funny thing is, I never test drove the one I actually bought :biggrin:

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$59k?? Isn't MSRP like $69?

801a, moonroof, LED spots, BLIS...MSRP was $59670. Also happens to be what I got it out the door for with Tax, Title and Tags included.

If you add in the Tech Package, price will jump by $9,500 or so.

dizzydog

Reaction score
Agreed, but why not? The first test drive was my first ever even being in a Raptor. The others were usually I was looking at what other dealers and the salesman would always ask, "want to take it for a drive?"...uh, sure why not. The funny thing is, I never test drove the one I actually bought :biggrin:

I haven't seen 1 dealership letting people test drive Raptors.

Which ones were just out of curiosity?

caleb

Reaction score
I haven't seen 1 dealership letting people test drive Raptors.

Which ones were just out of curiosity?

All the ones around Salt Lake. I drove one at each Larry H location, one at Ken Garff, and one at Crandall Ford in PC. If I was serious about a vehicle and they wouldn't let me test drive it, I'd be out the door.

mdracer76

Reaction score
How many miles should I expect to see on my Raptor that I ordered (assuming I pick it up the very day that it is delivered to the dealer)