Got A Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As previously posted in September 2022 I ordered a 37 Oxford White Raptor. Got a couple of emails from Ford over the past six months saying I was "on the list." Drove through the dealer lot a couple of weeks ago and saw an azure gray (looks baby blue to me) truck next to the show room. Inquired about the truck thinking it had been sold and was waiting for the owner to pick it up.
After some checking around, I found out it was for sale. It isn't the truck I wanted but a Raptor in the garage is worth two or three on build sheets. I had been promised MSRP on the ordered truck, but the dealership wouldn't give this one up for less than 5K ADM. A deal was made, and I paid the 5K. I still have first right of refusal on the 37 Oxford White truck if and when it comes in.
Got dealer installed PPF and spray in bed liner. Added a bed cover and it is ready to drive.
Only problem so far is the garage door opener on the visor. I programed it initially with the sending unit for the door. It worked until I drove away the first time and upon returning it didn't work. I have tried all of the programming in the manual along with a "Home Link" booster and have not been able to get it to work. Any ideas?
Anyway, I am enjoying everything about my new baby blue truck!
Congrats! The Azul Grey Looks great!!

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
As previously posted in September 2022 I ordered a 37 Oxford White Raptor. Got a couple of emails from Ford over the past six months saying I was "on the list." Drove through the dealer lot a couple of weeks ago and saw an azure gray (looks baby blue to me) truck next to the show room. Inquired about the truck thinking it had been sold and was waiting for the owner to pick it up.
After some checking around, I found out it was for sale. It isn't the truck I wanted but a Raptor in the garage is worth two or three on build sheets. I had been promised MSRP on the ordered truck, but the dealership wouldn't give this one up for less than 5K ADM. A deal was made, and I paid the 5K. I still have first right of refusal on the 37 Oxford White truck if and when it comes in.
Got dealer installed PPF and spray in bed liner. Added a bed cover and it is ready to drive.
Only problem so far is the garage door opener on the visor. I programed it initially with the sending unit for the door. It worked until I drove away the first time and upon returning it didn't work. I have tried all of the programming in the manual along with a "Home Link" booster and have not been able to get it to work. Any ideas?
Anyway, I am enjoying everything about my new baby blue truck!
Good looking truck!

By chance do you LED light bulbs in your garage? Some LED light bulbs actually interfere with the signal.