When will FP Sport exhaust be available?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is there a borla that is identical to the FP? Of the FP is special to FP? The FP has no X or H pipe crap which I don't want - seems the borla's do?

same brand makes them but they are not the same exhaust systems. Borla kits have a x pipe and FP does not. mufflers are different as well. I expect the FP to be quieter.

Sasquatch78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone on here said walker ss quiet flow is pretty good

Please, don't get that pathetic little shitbird MGD started again with more of his trolling. he needs to pay more attention to school and being responsible.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Borla does not have an X pipe, they offer the H pipe and recommend it if you have other mods done to the exhaust system that create better air flow

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you look in the ford touring exhaust you can see 2 spring loaded doors. Ford sport is supposed to have 1. Does anybody else use these baffles. Looks like as though they dump at high flow. So the sport will be louder at idle, but how much different at full throttle?