What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where I live the struggle is REAL! And half of them will put huge horns through the radiator. Problem is finding something that looks like it belongs on a Raptor.
Sometimes you have to riskit to get the biskit. I would rather put something that looks good with less coverage than something that looks hideous for that one chance of a deer strike. Maybe get some whistlers. Haha

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to riskit to get the biskit. I would rather put something that looks good with less coverage than something that looks hideous for that one chance of a deer strike. Maybe get some whistlers. Haha
Here, it’s not a chance, an if, it’s a when. I’ve been fortunate not to have any real damage. This morning the fog was something San Francisco can only imagine. Thankfully, I didn’t have OE brakes, so they were more bumps than hits. Wait! That might start another circle jerk argument about brakes! Never mind, the brakes were no benefit at all! Move on, there is nothing to see here...

:p

Last edited:

Josfue

Reaction score
What'd you do to your beast today?
tomorrow i will received my new to me 2019 Raptor 802A package , since i just lost my 2014 terrain due to a head on collision ( total lost) , it was not my fault , i will truly will missed my beautiful truck , so please if you have any advice what i need to do immediately after taking possession ? besides , gear oil changes, rear transfer case replacement , spark plugs, new cables, i already order new disc brakes and ceramic brake pads, and lastly change all heater hoses to silicone and radiator hoses

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where I live the struggle is REAL! And half of them will put huge horns through the radiator. Problem is finding something that looks like it belongs on a Raptor.
I’m in WV. We got our share of deer. If I hadn’t of changed lanes when I did, I would have hit a big buck at 70mph going to the airport back in Jan. I could see the carnage in the rear view. It’s been awhile since I’ve hit one

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
tomorrow i will received my new to me 2019 Raptor 802A package , since i just lost my 2014 terrain due to a head on collision ( total lost) , it was not my fault , i will truly will missed my beautiful truck , so please if you have any advice what i need to do immediately after taking possession ? besides , gear oil changes, rear transfer case replacement , spark plugs, new cables, i already order new disc brakes and ceramic brake pads, and lastly change all heater hoses to silicone and radiator hoses
Depends on your mileage.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slow down, bro! You're doing too much. lol Drive it for a few days to figure out what it NEEDS. Don't just throw parts at it.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I guess this was a lot less expensive and a lot easier than anything you guys have done and not really a big deal but I did it because it bugged me every time I popped the hood, and on to the other things you guys talked about my daughters live in payson az and they have more elk than deer so they wanted me to make them something for their trucks so here’s what they got

Attachments

• 25746ADF-FA3E-46B7-BD11-5FB1B4B0D3AE.jpeg
    25746ADF-FA3E-46B7-BD11-5FB1B4B0D3AE.jpeg
    240.7 KB · Views: 38
  • D6B1FC80-CF82-49F5-8250-DC21782F6AD7.jpeg
    D6B1FC80-CF82-49F5-8250-DC21782F6AD7.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 37
  • B393F214-C06C-435F-ADCF-8F8D462B3E73.jpeg
    B393F214-C06C-435F-ADCF-8F8D462B3E73.jpeg
    223.8 KB · Views: 37
  • F461A1E0-B7C4-49F6-8AFD-3BF3FD90D585.jpeg
    F461A1E0-B7C4-49F6-8AFD-3BF3FD90D585.jpeg
    273.1 KB · Views: 36

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I guess this was a lot less expensive and a lot easier than anything you guys have done and not really a big deal but I did it because it bugged me every time I popped the hood, and on to the other things you guys talked about my daughters live in payson az and they have more elk than deer so they wanted me to make them something for their trucks so here’s what they got
Those my friend are some nice "roo bars" (Google it)

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you ever seen what a deer does to a truck. I mean, you are not wrong until such impacts happen. Then you would have wished for a brinks armored car.