What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TommySyko,
I think you put the rotors on backwards...the slots should pull air into the center...counter intuitive. I put slotted / drilled rotors on my 98.5 Cummins 2500 HD, only to have to switch sides when I realized that I had put them on backwards.
Eddie

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
i decided to finish up insulating the Scarlet, i dropped the headliner and added some Fatmat to the roof then added a layer of sound deadening material to it and another to the back of the headliner. All the hollow channels were filled with expanding foam for added noise suppression. The results are just amazing, the only road noise is coming from the glass and its luxury car quite inside. Total time took about 3 hours, 4 cans of foam, and scraps of the other materials i already had

Sounds like it's time to change the windshield to the Sound Screen.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone pm me the trick to removing the emblem? I'd like to take mine off to paint the bezel but I hear they break every time. I assume the emblem is way overpriced.