Did I not take it deep enough for her

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
So my moonroof leaks....imagine that. I did a search, many times @Nex

I have done the string trimmer line ream out 2 times now, still getting a wet carpet(giggity) and the handle drips, water in the door seam channel.

Is there some point where I know shes satisfied and I've gone deep enough? Or do I need to find an out of the way place where I can can blow it out with a hose (gigitty 2)

Without waiting for anorther hard rain, what to do?
I have nothing substantive to add. BUT, all of my close friends growing up all had girls. I am the only one that was gifted a son. When they are bitching about all the girly problems, I would tell them You gotta go deeper if you want to have a son.

They get it.

OP
OP
MurderedOutSVT

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve worked with way too many guys not to know how to be suggestive, I mean supportive. I’m suggesting a wire hanger or something similar. Supposed to be heavy rain Tuesday. It’s this kind of mess that makes me thankful that I don’t have a moonroof.

Yeah the tuesday rain has me concerned. I reamed it out previously and then the rrain friday night got my floor wet and my handle dripping. Imma try @Nex and @Irregular F150 suggestions