What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, yeah, I learned that a few months ago...best thing to do is let me Mrs drive the truck once every once in a while and encourage them to stomp on it a little. If they have a pulse...they get that rush and then I say, "see why I like this thing so much"...and she has to begrudgingly say "ya, I get it". After a few week or a month when she starts to forget and starts to ask why I spend so much time working on or researching the truck....I just convienantly have her drive the truck again and stomp or or take it off-road some. Works like a charm!!!

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha, yeah, I learned that a few months ago...best thing to do is let me Mrs drive the truck once every once in a while and encourage them to stomp on it a little. If they have a pulse...they get that rush and then I say, "see why I like this thing so much"...and she has to begrudgingly say "ya, I get it". After a few week or a month when she starts to forget and starts to ask why I spend so much time working on or researching the truck....I just convienantly have her drive the truck again and stomp or or take it off-road some. Works like a charm!!!

May have to try this.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I can't find it now but someone (I think @RDFTS) posted a picture of their exhaust cut right after the axle with a custom mount. I'm looking for the picture as I would like to do the same...

Anyone know the thread/location of that picture?

D

Deleted member 12951

I can't find it now but someone (I think @RDFTS) posted a picture of their exhaust cut right after the axle with a custom mount. I'm looking for the picture as I would like to do the same...

Anyone know the thread/location of that picture?

LOL, you don't want mine. It was cut like shit (apparently Jimbo cared, I didn't). But mine is cut off with the Ford Racing catback exhaust and how it was done I didn't get to use the last hanger. I believe @Big Blue has a better pic as I recall his does hookup better.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL, you don't want mine. It was cut like shit (apparently Jimbo cared, I didn't). But mine is cut off with the Ford Racing catback exhaust and how it was done I didn't get to use the last hanger. I believe @Big Blue has a better pic as I recall his does hookup better.

Here you go, with and without dirt.

image.jpg1_zpszlq100jw.jpg
image.jpg2_zpsbpx8wst0.jpg

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Working on my punch list currently:

- Oil change
- Install AFE lid
- Check over all fluids and top off as needed/set tire pressures
- Install H3R fire extinguisher seat mount and fire extinguisher
- Install amber film over rear facing Whelen Micro Pioneers and Rigid D2's - thanks @shooterAMG for dropping the film off this afternoon

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Working on my punch list currently:

- Oil change
- Install AFE lid
- Check over all fluids and top off as needed/set tire pressures
- Install H3R fire extinguisher seat mount and fire extinguisher
- Install amber film over rear facing Whelen Micro Pioneers and Rigid D2's - thanks @shooterAMG for dropping the film off this afternoon

Did he remind you to peel the clear film off BOTH sides of the material before installing....