What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday I tore my entire front suspension apart to put on my new Fox 3.0s.. but once I got everything apart I realized that my box was missing the new mounting hardware for the shocks.. Called outlaw off road.. they directed me to fox.. fox re-directed me to outlaw.. investigation opened.. Put my stock suspension all back together.. Drank a lot of beers, waiting to deal with it on monday.

Your not the first. RPG left half my shit off I tire everything apart multiple times before I got a list of everything missing

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And thanks to AbnMP13 too! Lol

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Pods ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights ~ Rigid 40" Combo ~ ADD Stealth ~ Retrofit Headlights

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I decided to do the perch adjustment and while I had everything apart I painted my calibers red. I Think it turned out pretty good for a $20 mod.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 135