What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

So as some of you already know, the 37" Generals are not going to work on the truck right now, so, I switched back to the 35" BFG's. Thought I'd post a few pics for those of you wondering what the Fiberwerx fenders look like with 35" tires. I kept the 1 1/2" spacers installed as well to give it a little wider stance and see what it would look like with aftermarket wheels if I ever decide to go that route.

Too close to the factory UCA's? Are the spacers hub centric? 1.5" should get factory wheels out further than Methods at 0 offset (stock is -34mm).

EDIT: guess we were both typing. Try going to top perch then. Others run those tires, what are they doing?

Last edited by a moderator:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Too close to the factory UCA's? Are the spacers hub centric? 1.5" should get factory wheels out further than Methods at 0 offset (stock is -34mm).

The spacers moved the tires away from the UCA's just fine. It was the wider stance that caused the fender / liner rub. No issues with the UCA's......

ExpeditionFatherhood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I tore my entire front suspension apart to put on my new Fox 3.0s.. but once I got everything apart I realized that my box was missing the new mounting hardware for the shocks.. Called outlaw off road.. they directed me to fox.. fox re-directed me to outlaw.. investigation opened.. Put my stock suspension all back together.. Drank a lot of beers, waiting to deal with it on monday.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yesterday I tore my entire front suspension apart to put on my new Fox 3.0s.. but once I got everything apart I realized that my box was missing the new mounting hardware for the shocks.. Called outlaw off road.. they directed me to fox.. fox re-directed me to outlaw.. investigation opened.. Put my stock suspension all back together.. Drank a lot of beers, waiting to deal with it on monday.

Ok, that would suck.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score

That's a bummer!!! Good luck!!!