What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got Adamized
IMG_1173_zpshcj3yv9h.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1172_zpshua83prk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice haul!

dingo

Reaction score
Nice haul!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOOM!!! That's a heck of a first order!

Let me know if you have any questions once to get a chance to use the products, and thanks for your business!

-Dan

Thanks, will post pics after detailing, hopefully in 1-2 days and. Im used to cheap detailing products, but I just liked the reviews and presentation/videos from the website and decided to give it a try. All made in USA products, great quality and a 110% money back guaranteed. The detail spray, shampoo, buttery wax smell great.

Dan's and TheWOLF multiple informative/detailed threads are must read material before Adamizing the raptor.

Next is the wheel ceramic treatment, great post Wolf, even the lug nuts where coated.

Last edited:

pillowsoft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What trans cooler did you put in?

I got this one 918-270 | Partsgeek.com its from an F350
part number 918-270

I just had to cut some supports on the radiator to make it fit and I had to get a 1/2'' hose mender and 2 feet of trans hose to connect everything.

Damn you're gonna need a trans warmer with that monster!

so far so good, I drove it around and I was able to warm the transmission up to operating temps plus the trans oil still goes threw the engine radiator to warm up. I need to play in the sand and try to slide the truck around to see if I fixed my over heating issue.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

I touched up some spots on my ADD bumper and set it up on the mid perch.

Mid perch is best perch.

Last edited:

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got this one 918-270 | Partsgeek.com its from an F350

part number 918-270

I just had to cut some supports on the radiator to make it fit and I had to get a 1/2'' hose mender and 2 feet of trans hose to connect everything.

so far so good, I drove it around and I was able to warm the transmission up to operating temps plus the trans oil still goes threw the engine radiator to warm up. I need to play in the sand and try to slide the truck around to see if I fixed my over heating issue.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Mid perch is best perch.

Gotta get mid perch done. Just can't find anyone to do it for less than $450.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk