What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EwanS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bypassed 2 km of traffic by flinging a right offroad through the desert to the connecting road - cant miss an opportunity haha

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put more Adam's Americana Paste Wax on her.

"What? Well let me roll up onto the sidewalk and take a look. Yes! Whoa! She's beautiful!"

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran new wiring for the off road lights that will be installed on my new RPG front raceline bumper that hopefully will show up the end of this week or beginning of next week. :banana-mario:

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What have you done to your Raptor today.

On the Bronco forum I am on we have a sticky called What did you do to your Bronco today. I didn't see one on here so I thought I would start one. Maybe it will become a sticky.

I sat in mine and took a deep breath and smiled before I started it.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Hey we already have a thread like this but oh well I drove mine to school today and sat in the parking lot while everyone stared like usual!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

smarsha11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost the same for me but on the way to work I was trying to figure out why the rear driver side door was rattling over minor road imperfections. It has done this a couple of times but it has gone away before I had a chance to track it down.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Raptor is sitting in the driveway today. I'm selling out and driving my moms corolla because the gas mileage is 3x better. Plus, I didn't pay f it the gas and she's gone for a week to Alaska

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

DT 714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cut two 3x7 inch pieces out of 16 gauge flat stock for backing plates to mount a hi-lift jack in the bed. Drilled holes and painted the pieces too...

Tightened a leaky connection on my newly installed RPG pwr. steering res.

Too damn hot & humid...gotta go inside and drink a coke...!!

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing today. Over the weekend I installed some strobes, an arrow stick (I do a lot of street work) and a 50" light bar.
I also removed the latex paint that managed to get sprayed all over my truck. That was fun...