What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorenvy

Reaction score
Installed my MandR behind the grill 40" LED bar. Now I am just waiting for it to get dark so I can turn it on and see how it lights the sky!

Pics?

sent from the worlds best phone, the samsung stratosphere

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Any body use their truck as a tow vehicle for otber offroad vehicles i.e. ATVs, sxs',...

sent from the worlds best phone, the samsung stratosphere

bcjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove to church. Drove through some fields to find wild raspberries. Filled her up. Cleaned all the interior. Drove to population 5 to kick back in a recliner chair in the bed to watch some fireworks.

nowplaying

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Removed the fender flares and shoved them in my daily driver. Taking them to get Linex'd tomorrow. First mod..more to come.

ESRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After ten days, finally got to drive it! Got some lights to put on it, but that will be another couple of weeks.

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't do anything to mine today. Haven't even seen mine in 3 months, and it will be another 3 until I see it again. But in the meantime I'm saving money and making big plans for what will be done to it once I'm back home. Can't wait!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not exactly today but went for a quick loop (about 50-60% off-road) with my dad (his first ride in the truck) on Friday. Only took about an hour and 45 minutes but the off-road section is fun and not a soul anywhere. 50-70 mph and quite a bit of wildlife. Had one antelope race us to get across the road. Decided to let up and let him 'win'. Next time I think I'll take him :) Washed her all up then Sunday afternoon.

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the Volant CAI that finally showed up!

Ladies and Gentlemen, my truck is growling! Can't wait for the headers and pipes to go in so I can hear it roar!!!