What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my deeeeek tailgate assist thingy today. Took all of 5 minutes. Also cut the red strip off my steering wheel so I can replace it with some marine vinyl. Started getting my old stock parts together so I can list them for sale.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I expected the rocky mountains to be a little rockier than this

[emoji106]
499387bb434022c302fbce51fed8ca08.jpg

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like the position? Does it seem to get in your way at all?
No... doesnt get in the way getting in/out of the truck. Ill probably adjust the drivers side one up and back a little bit so its more by my knee so I can get my left leg a bit further back while I drive. I initially positioned them in a place where no one is ever going to adjust the seat forward any further than that and then backed the seats to the "normal" place a run them. Overall, Im really happy with the setup. VERY secure and easily accessed by the passenger/driver and anyone who opens the door to grab one of them really quick. Even lined the quick release mounts so they pull out towards the door.