What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 12951

@RDFTS I was thinking to buy same kit but after thinking it longer i decided to go with Camburg's production knuckle. I have replacement knuckles thanks to @Fb73 so If something bad happens i can fix it before i get new ones.

Well that sounds even better. I just decided to drop the $800 on the knuckles instead of over $2k. But if I bend/tweak these new ones then I need to go the route you are. I've already tweaked two knuckles previously.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I pulled a fallen tree off the road to my house. We were hit by a pretty bad storm last night and as I left for work I found that just about a quarter mile from my house a tree had fallen smack dab in the middle of the roadway. Thankfully it had completely severed from the base, so I didn't have to grab my axe. I put a tree saver around it and connected it to my winch to get a good angle, then used the rear hooks and some kinetic rope I pulled it off the roadway. Felt good.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rebuilt my second front shock today. Forgot to take pictures, but it took about 1 hour form beginning to end. Hopefully will get my nitrogen tank and Schrader valve tomorrow so I can charge the shocks and reinstall them. I'm ready for my 3.0's back......

Are you putting them at the equivalent of mid-perch this time?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you putting them at the equivalent of mid-perch this time?

I turned them down just a thread or two. I was going to lower it a lot more, but the more I drove it, the more I missed it being up higher. Gonna try it this way and see if that helps the rear end a little. May go down a few more threads if not....