We lost a Raptor R today. RIP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to run hot shots for Akins. They're all a bunch of dóuche bags. Their commercial fleet division is what keeps them in business.

Skubik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn't watch the whole video, it was too long lol
Never dealt with or heard of Atkins or indo raptors until today. The truck is definitely fugly, for starters those wheels ‍♂️. His current truck looks way better.

RaptorMann

Reaction score
The funniest thing about that video is the dude's pants. Everything else about him is just garish to the extreme, level 11 garishness, but then he has the tan slacks. You just know that his wife or GF had a serious talk with him about how he cannot wear shorts in his videos if he wants to be taken seriously, and these are the only long pants he owns. Probably bought them to attend some funeral, or his arraignment on a DUI or something.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are the same idiots that put two different sets of wheels on a truck, each side had different wheels and they called it two face. They really thought they would change the game with that one.
Awful taste

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are the same idiots that put two different sets of wheels on a truck, each side had different wheels and they called it two face. They really thought they would change the game with that one.
Awful taste
Don’t tell me - they had different offsets. :)

Smokyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bubba, watch this….hold ma beer….
:)
Smokey

“Stupid is as Stupid does”

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Oh man! Can’t wait to see the “reserve” edition or “black ops”. This guy makes up name plates in order to justify his prices. I remember leaving a comment asking what an “indo” was. Still waiting for my answer.