We lost a Raptor R today. RIP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I f'n hate Akins ford and don't get me started on what a bunch of bearded back woods billy bob buck toothed buttfucķers that wild willies is.

Buncha fúckin refúcks. Proof is in this video
I should have said RIP $200,000. I think I'd be too embarrassed to drive that thing...

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good gawd. That looks like $hit. And the narrator guy is annoying as F.
I met that àsshole in real life years ago, gotta be 10x more annoying face to face. One of those people you just wanna throat punch and walk off, ya know. The whole entirety of wild willies is the same way. Arrogant fùcks who sold truck stuff at insane markups in the late90's early 2000's in conyers and then got in with akins ford and you see the result. Akins is like the embodiment of a stealership around here

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see you have dealt with them before
Fortunately I'm not room temp IQ (unless it's on the warm side), just can't get YouTube or Instagram to stop recommending their trash to me. So I'm inundated with these terrible "Indo-Raptor's" daily.