Want to order a Ranger Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bubb2521

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I called around every dealership in my area (boarder Wisconsin/Illinois). I’m looking for any dealer that has an allocation for an order. I don’t mind traveling as well. Does anyone have any insight to a Ford Dealer that has one?

BobA

Reaction score
I just sent you a PM, but I got my order in at a dealer in Chicago.

BTW, When I was calling around I really had to specify that I wanted a Ranger Raptor. I really fell that at this point every member of this forum knows more about the product line than the average salesperson at this point.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
very limited,only one for each dealer,good luck!

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any word on when production is going to start on 2024 Rangers?
Prior to all the delays it was supposed to be late September.
My dealer has an allocation for a Ranger Raptor that I've been tempted to snag, but I don't really want to wait 6 months like I did when I ordered my 2017 and 2020 F150 Raptors.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any word on when production is going to start on 2024 Rangers?
Prior to all the delays it was supposed to be late September.
My dealer has an allocation for a Ranger Raptor that I've been tempted to snag, but I don't really want to wait 6 months like I did when I ordered my 2017 and 2020 F150 Raptors.

Dunno. Waiting and waiting, paying through the nose, and when it's done you get to be a beta tester for Ford. I don't know why you wouldn't be all over that.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dunno. Waiting and waiting, paying through the nose, and when it's done you get to be a beta tester for Ford. I don't know why you wouldn't be all over that.
I like living on the edge. :D I was a beta tester for the 2017 gen 2 that I ordered the day the order banks opened in august 2016 without ever sitting my ass in one. I had that truck for 3 years 42K miles and didn't have any issues.
The price doesn't bother me, it's $20K cheaper than 2023-24 F150 Raptor.