Used Car Dealerships

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulldawg75

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a 2019 or 2020 Raptor preferably from a private seller rather than a dealership. I haven’t had great experiences with major car dealerships in the past. I’m even more hesitant of dealing with some small independent dealers in my local area.

Has anyone purchased a Raptor from a used dealer that wasn’t associated with a major auto manufacturer?

Looking for advice.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Yes, went well.

In my experience you can get screwed even if you bought it from the pope. CPO with a warranty from Ford is the best way to cover your angus.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my Gen 1 from a smaller used auto group. It was a hassle, but I love the truck.

They don’t know ***** about Raptors though. Needed $5k put into it right off the bat. No gas in it, needed new brakes, tires, unknown if shock rebuilds were done, and they hemmed and hawed to meet in the middle on an OTD price for a truck that was on their lot for 90+ days.

It was worth it to be able to put eyes on it, drive it, and take it to my mechanic instead of flying to somewhere else on a prayer.