Ugh - already in the body shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaRaptor

Reaction score
Hit a frost proof faucet just right and when I backed up the handle and sharp edges just dug in ... as you can tell I fixed it myself but I'm just going to leave it alone... watched a ton of you tube videos (ammo nyc) df2caec8f8a2be998dbb9040e1fe6877.jpg3b7d4e90a9e5acf1279adb7e186e5b8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had an area on my hood that wasn't correct. Also I feel the black has an orange peel look to it...

All new vehicles have orange peel. Fords is pretty minimal in comparison. Honestly my factory paint was about perfect as it could be. The 'professional' repaints, however....

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw someone at Kings Ford in Mason OH picking up a ruby red Raptor last night. It was in the delivery area as I walked in. As I left and pulled out on the main road, I noticed he was behind me. I watched as he passed me in the left lane, merged into a left turn lane for the highway, then nearly rear end a stopped car. Must have stopped 2 inches from their bumper. Now THAT would have sucked. They weren't even a mile from the dealer.

mezger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All new vehicles have orange peel. Fords is pretty minimal in comparison.
I remember BMWs getting very bad about this a few years back. Haven't looked at them recently.

I have a spot like that on my fender and one on my hood, right at the edges. Just ignoring it and happy it isn't bad enough in my books to bother fixing.
Yeah, i found what looks like at least one casting ***, doesn't bother me much; it's a truck.