Turtle Wax Black Tire Coat .....sucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For all of you that don't want to look like DMX in his Escalade (who wouldn't?!?!).... there is Griot's Satin Tire Coating. I don't buy it because it's a little too matte for me. But the stuff takes the brownish off-color out and makes your tires look like they just came from Tire Rack. I used to use it on my '73 Porsche. Because, DMX wouldn't have had one of those. :)

Griots Black Satin Tire.jpg

FishFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For all of you that don't want to look like DMX in his Escalade (who wouldn't?!?!).... there is Griot's Satin Tire Coating. I don't buy it because it's a little too matte for me. But the stuff takes the brownish off-color out and makes your tires look like they just came from Tire Rack. I used to use it on my '73 Porsche. Because, DMX wouldn't have had one of those. :)

View attachment 426090

That there is right as rain for our Raptors! Just a clean satin coating no dripping wet shine needed! Thnx Xstnkt!

CVP33

Reaction score
Here’s what I use, cheap and effective. 20% off nets to $5, spend $35 and get shipped to anywhere in the 48 contiguous for free + link through a rebate site and save a few pennys as well. Also if you’re a perks member this gets you closer to $.10 off gas at Shell (top tier BTW) and your $5 perks bonus.

E843EB1C-7E7D-4819-98C1-A4A8FFC11C66.jpeg

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Meguiars Hot Shine in the aerosol spray can. Make sure your tires are clean first!!! Nice semi-gloss shine after it soaks in for a few hours and ZERO fling. I love the stuff.

1704231090699.png