GEN 2 turbos and oil catch cans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have never owned a ford before, but from what I hear, they will find every single way to avoid warranty work :)

If you are going to worry about it you could always just not do it and then there would be no worries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Man...you guys are so sensitive. Not a single thread that doesn't turn into a shit show.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are going to worry about it you could always just not do it and then there would be no worries.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Man...you guys are so sensitive. Not a single thread that doesn't turn into a shit show.

it's 2016 bro everywhere you go people are gonna be super sensitive lol

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ummm hope you were not saying I am being sensitive. lol.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Or he could bring it to 2014RubyRed's dealer for warranty work. They are mod friendly.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think Ford performance would have one for sale and no, theirs does not effect warranty

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have a mix of catch cans on our boosts and our boosted 5.0's. Quite amazing how much gunk they pick up in a short time. The currently McNally, UPR and other universal cans will work on Gen 2 presently. The plug and play JLT/UPR kits will be shortly behind. Never had any of the dealers we work with squawk about any of the mods we have on the vehicles.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tuner

We have a mix of catch cans on our boosts and our boosted 5.0's. Quite amazing how much gunk they pick up in a short time. The currently McNally, UPR and other universal cans will work on Gen 2 presently. The plug and play JLT/UPR kits will be shortly behind. Never had any of the dealers we work with squawk about any of the mods we have on the vehicles.

I'm wondering if Ford can tell that this tuner has been used on the truck, Ford will most likely void the warranty.

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm wondering if Ford can tell that this tuner has been used on the truck, Ford will most likely void the warranty.

At the dealer level most will not be able to tell if the calibration has ever been changed. Your larger dealers and the engineers in Detroit can. We deal with many dealers directly all over the country and not one has ever had an issue with a tuner or other aftermarket component being on a vehicle. Personally I have never see a Ford dealer void the warranty just because.