Ford performance catch-can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a new 23 raptor Saturday. I was wanting to do a different catch-can setup on this truck vs my old 19 raptor. I had a Radium setup prior but since then Ford Performance released a catch can I’d prefer to run it. From what I’ve see it list for a 17-20 3.5 ecoboost. Being that it mounts off the front of the engine. I figured it would work on the 3rd gen trucks. Has anyone verified this to be true?

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks like it works but you need to relocate it on our trucks because there’s an egr valve in the way.

Personally, I think the Radium is much nicer and easier to clean. I have the FP ones on my gt350, they work fine but aren’t as easy to clean. They’re also just plastic basically.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For sure, that’s why I picked that one for the gt350. If you didn’t know any better you’d just assume it was stock.

Ducgsxr

Reaction score
For sure, that’s why I picked that one for the gt350. If you didn’t know any better you’d just assume it was stock.
Completely agree. Always liked the look of the FP can in my ‘19 GT350, and very pleased with the recent install on my ‘19 scab raptor

Hal993

Reaction score
For anyone on the fence. I installed the Ford Performance catch can 1,200 miles ago. - same time I changed the oil (Penzoil Ultra Platinum 5w30).

For kicks, I emptied it today. It's been doing the thing. I have not been driving hard... as an aside, this oil was not the color that I expected after only 1,200 miles.

As it was when I opened it:
IMG_7292.jpeg

Poured it out...
IMG_7293.jpeg