top speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Helopilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Slowed down from 135mph by the time the pic was took.

3ZKdOR3.jpg

You are fixen to **** off a traffic homicide investigator, because his crash scene is gonna be a quarter mile long. Blow a non-speed rated tire and you are all done on a vehicle with a high center of gravity and long travel soft suspension at that speed. Please do your speed runs by yourself and away from populated areas so you are only gonna kill yourself... The rest of us thank you in advance.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Open top of head, remove brain, drive Raptor at 130 mph. ******* brilliant....
You wanna go fast? Go do it in something that isn't going to bite you in a nano second.

I have a car that is capable of 200. That doesn't mean I go test Newton's theory on the highway.

D

Deleted member 12951

So with all these tunes out there has anyone had the mph limiter deleted and seen what it will do?

6.2s will do 125 , sc 6.2s over 140.

Pretty sure the stock 6.2 (with tune to remove governor) will get to 135mph

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure the stock 6.2 (with tune to remove governor) will get to 135mph

Nope... been there done that. Not at 2,000 feet elevation anyway. 125mph.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Slowed down from 135mph by the time the pic was took.

3ZKdOR3.jpg

223 degrees ????

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did 110 one or twice way to easy, but by just feeling the big heavy truck I slowed it down quickly and decided that would be bout as fast as I ever would want to go in it. But It wouldn’t be any problem to hit 130 if wanted. But this guy definitely wouldn’t want to in this thing.

Jackie

Reaction score
120+ with a MPT tune. My 4 year old in the back was screaming faster, but I was already getting nasty looks from all the cars on the interstate.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone who has driven a car meant to well exceed 125, knows that when they get to about 95 in a G2 Raptor is backing off going, yeah this is starting to feel ******* wrong.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i did 165 and was still climbing last time i looked on my old cbr600rr. so yea its not a GREAT idea to do something stupid, but people are stupid sometimes.

just make sure to take videos guys, at least make your death worth something.