This week's Raptor Supercharger install at JDM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The truck has two programs with a milder timing curve in one and a more aggressive in the other. The difference obviously being almost 50 HP and 35 TQ! We are giving him both options for the colder climate this truck will see. The mild tune up to be used in winter time and the hot tune up for warmer months above 50-60*F

We want you to stay consistent with the fuel, but if you are running questionable fuel or lower than expected octane you can must run the mild tune up. The minimum fuel you should run is 91 octane (95 RON).

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No definitive idea. It is still in NJ and should be moved to Canada early next week. Considering I bought the truck in May it has been f***ing looooong wait. I would expect it is going to be another 6-8 weeks before its here. Well it is the first time I've seen a company taking four months to do two weeks job.

Guys at JDM are top notch. Big hand to my savior Nick who has helped me and given me moral support, shoulder to cry on :)

www.arkkeo.com

Last edited:

Alan205

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck looks and sounds great! I would love to send my truck to JDM for the same mods you did, but I feel like I would be a nervous wreck sending it across several states, but that's just me not knowing how the whole process works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter