SVC Tune Evaluation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTanthony

Reaction score
Wow!! SCT has some problems! Mike Wyatt (from SCT) finally tried contacting me but I informed him I figured it out. That must be a loose business operated by a couple people! I am not impressed with them.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have understand these new PCM's and the software for them are super complicated now!

Ford used over a million dollars of computers, testing equipment and top software engineers to design the software to the Federal imposed standards.
It's only going to get worse too!!!
From things I hear on forums, Dodge is even more of a nightmare now.

I'm sure SCT is working as hard as possible, but to solve everyone individual issues is not an easy feat.
Out of the thousand of people using their Tuner devices, I only see a handful of people that need further assistance.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cpost6

cpost6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been running the SVC tunes in both Raptors now for about 3 months. Weather has been in the 70's here the last few days and by far the warmest since we loaded these tunes. Both trucks continue to run and shift flawless!

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I was only complaining about their product support / customer service. I won't be purchasing anything else ever again from SCT.

You should give Livernois a call they use a different software by AIW for the Raptor.