Stock Replacement Spindle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Serious question not bashing. Are these actually going to be available anytime soon? I ask because I asked for quote and inquired several times about other products and never got any response. Tried over several weeks through forum and your website. Gave up and purchased from someone else.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Serious question not bashing. Are these actually going to be available anytime soon? I ask because I asked for quote and inquired several times about other products and never got any response. Tried over several weeks through forum and your website. Gave up and purchased from someone else.

yeah same boat, was promised them two weeks before TRR in april, then told at TRR sales guy mis-spoke and was fired, and it would be about 3-4 weeks, gave up on it some time around June. waiting on another set from someone else.

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No totally understand! As a sales stand point I was frustrated too, but Robby & Ryan were not happy with the first design and completely re-designed it (more than once) Its a little hard when you are dealing with perfectionists. But, it is worth it. This new style is much lighter, stronger and 100% better than the original version. We learned a valuable lesson not to release a product until we were absolutely happy with it. This new version is releasing within the week and we apologize for any frustration the delay may have caused. Stay tuned for the upcoming official release!
-Christine

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah same boat, was promised them two weeks before TRR in april, then told at TRR sales guy mis-spoke and was fired, and it would be about 3-4 weeks, gave up on it some time around June. waiting on another set from someone else.
Yup. Was on the waiting game the whole damn summer too. Missed out on some night runs unfortunately. Ended up buying sdhq's tig welded double sheered uprights and a razor 1000 to ease off the truck a little bit! Hope all works out for ya ducatisps...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have over 10 sets in stock. Best off-road design available & lightest on the market! Using an 8" chromoly tube design & true oem steer stop tabs that actually work & line up with your lowers!! Sorry for the wait, but they have been available for a few months now. I'm not the best at the forum, but give me a call & I'll give you free shipping for the wait.
-Ryan

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's some pictures. If you are interested in ordering or have any questions please call 855-757-6483.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Attachments

• image-38893814.jpg
    image-38893814.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 48
  • image-1652270220.jpg
    image-1652270220.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 45