Side mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Evanscott29

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude if you were willing to use some old parts from your truck and or you have the parts I'd be willing to pay you for sure. Better to help out people on the forum! I was under the impression you no longer had parts? Why would it take a couple weeks?

OP
OP
Evanscott29

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I will pay him. I'm leaving for two weeks on a detachment to go play with seals soon and I wanna fix my truck before that so my wife isn't driving a truck where you kinda do need side mirrors. I know she's gonna drive it when I'm gone even though she said she wouldnt

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No I will pay him. I'm leaving for two weeks on a detachment to go play with seals soon and I wanna fix my truck before that so my wife isn't driving a truck where you kinda do need side mirrors. I know she's gonna drive it when I'm gone even though she said she wouldnt

Was talking about his give away lol. Have fun with the spec bros. Might meet a few of my buddies. Seems like I was the only one not to go hooyah.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, it probably wont take 2 weeks, but transit time and working time will probably take a couple days. i just didnt want to cut myself short on time is all. there is no reason to pay me for it. i can do it inbetween layers of fiberglass and when i have time between jobs. now if i were replacing with new parts, sure i could charge for that, but cmon now, these are used parts and maybe 2-3 hours of my time. not worth charging our military personnel. especially when some bonehead broke it without leaving a note or offering to fix.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well, it probably wont take 2 weeks, but transit time and working time will probably take a couple days. i just didnt want to cut myself short on time is all. there is no reason to pay me for it. i can do it inbetween layers of fiberglass and when i have time between jobs. now if i were replacing with new parts, sure i could charge for that, but cmon now, these are used parts and maybe 2-3 hours of my time. not worth charging our military personnel. especially when some bonehead broke it without leaving a note or offering to fix.

Busa you are the man. Total class act.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i appreciate the kind words. i try to help out when i can. being in this industry, we have a lot of knowledge of vehicles and mechanical parts (outside from motors and transmissions) if it doesnt cost me anything to spend a little bit of my spare time, then i believe i should help out. if its a success, then all is good, if i cant manage to make it work, all we lost is a little bit of time.

OP
OP
Evanscott29

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you have no idea how much I appreciate this. do you want me to send the whole mirror or just the part that I believe I need made. I can send the broken one and the good one as an example since there are 2 of them