Side mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the whole mirror would be best. that way i can plug it in to another truck here and verify that it works properly before i send it back. even though i dont have my truck, i have access to a few locally.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

ups is usually next day since we are in the same state. it is a little more expensive but will get here quicker

OP
OP
Evanscott29

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it might be worse than I originally thought. One of the plastic pieces inside the mirror is pretty messed up too. Ill send you the motor and the mirror. PM sent.

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lets see what i can do. aarons was broken pretty good too, but we managed to get it working. hopefully i can do the same. i got your message. regardless, if it doesnt work, all we lost is a little bit of time. but i think i can make it work with the parts from my mirror.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
This looks so familiar. Noah and I fixed mine up with some JB Weld and ingenuity after a tree attacked it. It's still rock solid too. If anyone can hook you up its definitely him.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
That tree was out for blood dude! Glad it didn't shwack that rock wall instead though. Wife wouldn't have let me live.

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha, that was a good day that day. i definitely had a lot of fun. the broken mirror did suck, but all in all, im glad i made the drive

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah it was a ton of fun for sure. We need to get together again once your truck is ready.