GEN 1 Shake from small bumps only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mishtt

Reaction score
I own a Ford Raptor 2014 extended cab stock no modifications or upgrades. It was running smooth, quiet and soft when I bought it 3 years back. Before 3 months, I drove it several times on damaged road and towed a heavy trailer once. After that, when I hit a bump or drive on uneven road my truck strong shakes side to side badly like my doors want to pop off. I noticed the front passenger side is sagging as well.

So I replaced the following (all parts are OEM):
Front fox shocks without new springs
Rear shocks
Both upper control arms
Both stabilizer links
Both lower ball joints
New tires bf goodrich
Both leaf springs
Both front suspension upper rubber insulator

Results:
The truck riding is much better but still have annoying side to side shake when I hit small bumps or drive on uneven road. It’s like a minor wobble and I feel it in the whole cabin equally. My steering is not rotating with the shake, it will shake same as any part in the cabin. And when I hit a big bump it will not shake and will land very smooth. The shake will only happen from minor or simple road deficiencies.

Observations:
My truck passenger height (front and back) is 1/2 lower than driver side.
Also when I open the tailgate to the end I feel strange vibration which will last for seconds and feels like side to side vibration. Even if hit the rear bumper with by hand I will feel the same vibration. I tried lowering tires pressure and it will reduce the shake but still there.

Sorry for making this long but I’m out of solutions.